Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Me, myself & I

"i am free to be who i really am... no pretenses, no broken promises, no fear... just a life packed with hopelessness and unattainable dreams, 'cause im just livin' like i shld... my life..." everyone has hopes and dreams but dun they know that hope is the denial of reality and that dreams will forever be just dreams?

Bloggers

Blog on the Tyne Hazel Izuan Kim Hang Mr. Brown NS chains Qin Hao

Links

Cool Running
Despair Inc.
Facebook profile
Friendster profile
NUFCsg
NUFCsg Forums
NUFC official site
S G R U N N E R S


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


design by

!ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

Sunday, October 05, 2008

[051008] post Northface 100

took me 9.5 hours to finish the northface 100. I don't think trail running is the thing for me especially when I didnt go train for it. First 22km and I've already had trouble with it. Aidan dropped out around the 18km mark leaving me alone to go for the finish line. Practically walked the entire way after the route at Bukit Timah nature reserve.

At least i completed it. (Northface staff was beginning to clear up by the time i reached. Cut off timing for the race was 8hours, when i left, there were still a couple of teams that were just reaching. Not the first but not the last either. In a race, what's most important is to just finish it.)

Think i'll just stick to the regular marathons.


turion at 13:23