Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Me, myself & I

"i am free to be who i really am... no pretenses, no broken promises, no fear... just a life packed with hopelessness and unattainable dreams, 'cause im just livin' like i shld... my life..." everyone has hopes and dreams but dun they know that hope is the denial of reality and that dreams will forever be just dreams?

Bloggers

Blog on the Tyne Hazel Izuan Kim Hang Mr. Brown NS chains Qin Hao

Links

Cool Running
Despair Inc.
Facebook profile
Friendster profile
NUFCsg
NUFCsg Forums
NUFC official site
S G R U N N E R S


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


design by

!ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

Friday, October 09, 2009

[091009] Lies, lies and more lies

Whoever told me AMD was the easiest IND stn to do ought to be hanged, castrated, shot and torn to pieces with the use of raging horses. It was singlehandedly the worst flight I did in my 10 months of flying. Jeez, wondering wtf the caterers were thinking of when they decided to load the meals the freaking way they did. I think my lifespan just got shortened by 5 days after this flight.

And Matt, who told me that he had quote, "A FUCKING GOOD TIME" in AMD ought to be shot as well, good time? what good time? Matt, dude wtf did you do over here to have a good time? run around in the slums singing Jai Ho? getting it down with the natives? jeez.

One more day to go before heading back home.. im getting sick of indian food and cup noodles. First agenda once i touch down in SG, bak chor mee ta, lots of chilli. Yep, that's what keeps me going thru the dark, boring and moody days in AMD.

turion at 14:49